Podcast Eps. 11 The one with
Chelly Ontis from We Can Make That
Welcome, Chelly! For those of you who do not know Chelly is a creative that makes what I think is the best planner ever, her focus is DIYs and designing SVG files!
- Chelly tell us a little about how you got started in your creative business?
- What made the shift into marketing and branding?
- How did you come up with the planner?
- For those who don’t have this and want one we will link it in the show notes
- What was your favorite part of starting your creative business?
- What would you say was the hardest part about starting your business?
- How do you think you inspire other creatives?
- Can you tell us more about the Craft Business Summit that you are hosting?
- What are the benefits of signing up early for the Summit?
- We will put the link in the show notes
- What is one word you would use to describe Business in 2021?
Don't forget to join us for the 2021 Craft Business Summit
July 27th -28th 2021
( Tickets go on sale June 1st!)
If you own a creative business, this summit is for you!
- Learn from experts in the creative field and get to make a profit faster.
- Win door prizes you actually love (& help your business)!
- Network with others sharing your same dream (not everyone understands our creative brain and drive for more).
- Have access to the training to watch again later.
This Craft Business Summit is a mini-online conference just for creatives like you! You can grab a ticket starting June 1st and watch how you will grow in the following months! Summit waitlist here for early bird discounts.
To get the best marketing planner: Get it here!
Want to stay connected with us please join our Free Facebook Group
If you have questions or want to join the conversation, email us at:
IG - @bloomandgrowmedia
FB - bloomandgrowmedia
IG - @kaycce_lemondrop
FB - KayceeLemonDrop